The floating roof
- is a compact and efficient internal floating roof to be used in vertical storage tanks.
- will reduce evaporation of the stored product up to 99%
- allows an exceptionally short payback time compared to other vapour reducing technologies
- can be installed in new or existing tank
- is compatible with almost all known storage products as it is made either out of aluminium, stainless steel or a mixture of both
Its low construction guarantees minimal loss of tank capacity while still allowing personnel to pass over its entire surface during inspection.
Excellent corrosion resistance exhibited by the selected materials warrant long life service.
A wide range of seals and accessories is available to suit all possible requirements.